Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What can I say?

Last Friday at 2 AM, I was woken up by a phone call from a crying Rachel. She was at party that was busted by the police. If I didn't come pick her up, she was going to jail. Boo-hoo.. What a baby. By the time the cruiser brought her to me on Montgomery and Waters Ave (I couldn't find the address on Tom-Tom) it was almost 3:30. What a miserable morning for me.
I asked the police AGAIN if they had contacted my neighbor about getting the video of the boys that ransacked my car. Promises, promises...Still, nothing.
I have sent out more applications for jobs. Rachel has put out more applications for jobs. It just sucks. Anybody that believes the recession is over, I'll kick 'em in the cahones...Maybe I'll concede the recession is over, but the DEPRESSION is NOT! There are no jobs out there. The only way to get a job is to be standing at the door when someone else leaves or is fired.

I went back to Savannah Tech again today. They had not processed my change of program so I met with another adviser. She is a practicing attorney in Savannah and in charge of the paralegal program. We talked for a good while. She advised me to stick with the paralegal program. She assured me she will make sure I will be full time for 3 semesters to take full advantage of the VA training. OK! I still have to take some English class which I can't understand since I've had 3 English classes...Anyways and I have to take an intro to Computers class. AND that one is ONLINE! Really? Since I had Intro to Technology, Computers in the Medical Office and Computers in the Law Office, I'm sure to get another A in that one. This first semester should be a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment