Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday night

At 11 last night when I was walking the dogs, my neighbor said there was not one, but TWO transvestite hookers working Jefferson Street. These are black men, one wearing a white miniskirt and the other wearing short shorts. Both have wigs and platform shoes, too. I can't understand why these things are still alive. In the last couple of years, TWO transvestites have been shot and killed in less that a half mile from here.

What's really funny is that several months ago, I was talking to my neighbor Herbert, who thought the tranny was a girl (albeit an ugly girl). I told him, no, that is definitely a dude. Then a few days later, the hooker asked him for a light. Herbert said to me, DAMN, that was a MAN, he had an Adam's apple! It was funny as hell. Now that Herbert knows it is a dude, he is all gung-ho to rid the neighborhood of the things. He called the police three times on the "boys" last night.

This afternoon, Rachel asked me to wash her American Eagle bag she uses as an overnight bag that had been sitting in her trunk for who knows how long. OMG! it smelled like urine. Then she said that the rugs in the car smelled like hell since "people" have spilled so much crap on them. Nice. I know that the other day when she locked her keys in the car and I unlocked it for her, it reeked. I don't know why she doesn't take care of her car. She was so proud of the car when she got it, now I can't believe that anyone would voluntarily go in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment