Friday, July 6, 2012

File this under...

what happened?
File this one under- WTF.
Yesterday, after picking up Rachel and dealing with the whole key debacle, at her request I picked up a pack of smokes for her. (She promised to pay me back for them but as yet I am UN-reimbursed.) Rachel was in the shower when I came in so I put the box on the table on her placemat (that's her chair at the table in the photo). Then, she got out of the shower and went upstairs. Meanwhile, Bill came in the back door and grabbed the leash and took Chip for a walk, going out the front door.
Minutes later, Rachel walked into the kitchen where I was making dinner and asked where the cigarettes were. I told her they were on the table. She said they were not. We both looked at the table, and the cigs were NOT where I had left them. I told her maybe she grabbed them when she walked upstairs and accidentally dropped them in the laundry with her clothes. She checked and the cigs were not there. Bill came back from the walk and I asked him if he moved them. "NO, I saw them," he said but that was that. We looked around and then I noticed that the yellow paper (see the photo) on the little cupboard looked askew. It is the paperwork from Islands High School and Rachel's report card is under it. When I picked it up, her cigarettes...WERE UNDERNEATH!
WTF? How? Who moved them? I believe it is Rachel's father, Joshua, showing her he is displeased. Can't prove it of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment