Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Craziness in Savannah

WTF

Movie Set next to Paula Deens

I just don't know
Let's start off with first thing this morning. I had a hard time sleeping last night so I woke up later than my normal 6:30. When I finally got up and out the door for my coffee is was nearly 8. Anyways, I went to open the car door and noticed the Subaru's driver door was slightly ajar. Damn. I look inside and everything is tossed about, glove box and console are open and everything is on the floor. I walked over to the passenger side and that door is slightly ajar as well and the cover is knocked off the back section. What the hell did they expect to find? There was 26 whole fucking cents in the little change drawer that was taken. WOW... This is the second time this has happened and still no one has stolen my Metallica CD's. They have no taste... I called the NON-emergency number for the Police and after about 100 rings,no one answered.

So, I drove the car to the Bull Street police sub-station about 1/2 a mile away. They were just starting to go to work. They would not do a report since I had moved the car. What a crock. Now I'm waiting for David's crabs owner, Malcolm to open up so that we can check his video. IF, and I repeat IF, there is anything there, then the police will do a report.

Yesterday morning I went to Congress Street where they have been doing a little filming for the movie, CBGB. I saw that pitiful VW on Barnard Street. The only thing of value there was one "moon" wheel cover. Then I walked over to see the other props that were there. No actors today. I spoke with a guy that sells tour tickets. He told me a tourist had tried to put letters/postcards in the prop mailbox the other day. Then I spoke with another person who said they would be filming next to the Goodwill on Broughton Street later this week. I'm keeping my eyes open for that.

Finally, this guy in the picture above... He is walking around the historic district yelling and holding this sign. Something about the country is being judged, REPENT NOW! Whatever...Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment