Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The 4th of July, updated Rachel & the phone

 After I spent 15 minutes on the phone again with Verizon trying to get the phone number that Rachel's friend called her from, it was not possible to retrieve the number. For some unknown reason, the call came in as Rachel's phone calling Rachel's phone (?). Yup, that is what Verizon said.
So I called Rachel back on the number she called from, (Harry somebody's) phone. Rachel answers it, "Why am I the only one that is not drunk?" I say, hmmm, maybe you are the designated driver? No, oh, ahem... Oh you will never guess what happened she says. And, no I wouldn't have guessed. The girl in the car with Rachel's phone called someone else that was with Rachel. She locked her keys in HER car and saw Rachel's phone in the back seat. When her brother brings her the spare key, she will bring the phone back to Rachel. OH Happy Days!

Rachel and her friends are just alike. Earlier yesterday, Rachel walked over to her car across the street, got something and then promptly locked the keys in it... I was sitting in my rental waiting to take her to work. I do have a spare key in my wallet. So, again, Rachel and her friends, like peas in a pod...
Hiyah is still alive and drunk
 OH, forgot to put this in here the other day. Hiyah was out there, hard at work sweeping the sidewalks. Then right after I snap this pic, he stands against the wall and pees. Really. Not even in the alley or anything. What a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment