Sunday, August 5, 2012

Busy Week

Man living in the gutter

Dirty South Records new business adventure
Well, I finally heard back from the law firm in Florida that is opening up an office here. I had a phone interview back in June and was told I would be a great candidate for the investigator position. Then, I heard nothing. Finally, last week, I got a call out of the blue and a personal interview. Now I have the job- but it isn't a regular 9-5 with bennies... It is under the table, meeting with people that have been in car accidents and signing them up for the attorney.
On Friday, the first client they gave me, wouldn't answer the phone.  But, later in the day,  I signed up a family so I made $100+ for about an hour of work. Then, they gave me 2 more clients to call. I met up with one girl, she was 24 years old with 6 kids, ages 4 months to 9 years! She showed up with no ID, a push up bra and a tank top with her left breast pushed right out and up! She signed the paperwork and agreed to meet with me again at noon time on Saturday with her ID and the accident report. She no-showed. Another appointment on Saturday at 9 am was also a no-show. So, that was a disappointment. We will see what happens on Monday.

I was so happy when Dirty South Records was closed down. About 2 weeks ago it opened back up. See the card above. These flyers were put on cars in my neighborhood. It is the same A-hole with the white Crown Vic that owns this business. Why is he open again? I don't understand why the city closed him down and let him open up under a new name but the same old BS and now GOLD TEETH! Whoppee! And who is going to go to a place like this? The same clientele as went to Dirty South Records. All Bad.

The picture on the left is a man who stays in the gutter at 35th and Montgomery. I don't get it. He sits there day and night. Bizarre. He does leave at various times of the day and night, but most of the time he is right there.

Heard a song on the radio this morning that describes quite a few people around here (Hiyah comes to mind...)
 What's the use of getting sober
When you're gonna get drunk again

 I went out last night about half past one
Thought I'd whoop it up a little and have some fun
I got me a half pint about half past two
Mmm, mmm, the way I was feeling you know what I wanna do
Got me a pint about half past four
Felt so good, went out and got me some more
Got me a quart about half past five
Boy, that was so nice didn't know if I was dead or alive 

What's the use of getting sober
When you're gonna get drunk again!

No comments:

Post a Comment