Friday, August 17, 2012

busy busy

Hiyah looking rough
Hiyah was looking a little rough yesterday. His clothes were filthy. Wonder if the old lady threw him out or something?

What a week. I've been fighting to get Rachel enrolled in school and myself, too. Financial aid has been a bitch. The guidance counselor at Islands HS won't do a thing for Rachel. It is frustrating. She kept telling me that Rachel needed to apply back in June. Kept looking in folder after folder on her desktop to PROVE to me that the deadline is June... Couldn't find it though. And she would NOT sign the papers for Rachel to do Accel.. What an ass. Then Rachel said she would take on line school, but the counselor is dragging her feet to fill out her part of the process for that, too...

It took all week but I was finally able to get my financial aid set. That means I can start school next Wednesday and my books will be paid for with my aid..(loan)

Finally, they say God protects fools. Well, it is best not to depend on that because he might be busy when you need him... Point is, I told Rachel to put air in her tire. Told her to go to an Enmark gas station about a mile from the house. Gave her my frigging GAUGE...After 5 days of her not filling the tire, I made her follow me to the station this afternoon, since I had a low tire, too. MY GOD, one tire of Rachel's had 10 lbs and one had 12 lbs! There was a vicious storm yesterday that she was driving to Tybee Island with 2 low tires.. Wow. What an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment