Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday February 8 2012

Not much happening. Rachel's phone still hasn't been "found". Police are still dragging their feet about "interviewing the suspect." Why? I am SO pissed. $315 shot to hell. The kid got to use the damn phone for a month and a couple of days. The thief deserves to be BEAT and her parents, too.

I heard through the grapevine that Peyton Manning will be going to the Washington Redskins. That's nice. He doesn't deserve $128 MILLION bucks. That is so wrong.
Hell, none of them deserve that kind of money. They are just football players.

Still haven't found a job. I'm applying for jobs every day. No one calls. I have had one interview this year and 3 interviews in all of 2011! This just sucks. I am so broke. I have no retirement money left. My income tax refund is going for a car payment and for the dogs flea and heartworm meds. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe the media hype that millions of jobs across the country have opened up and unemployment is only at 8.7% It's all a campaign ploy to vote for Obama. Half the people that were on unemployment ran out of benefits and the other half took jobs part time. Bunch of bullshit!!!

    ReplyDelete