Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday February 22 2012

Wish a Happy Birthday to my brother John!
On Monday, Rachel and I had oil changes on our cars. While there, the guy that specializes in car stereos took a look at Rachel's stereo. At first, Nick said the fuse was blown. After replacing it again (I had replaced the other day), the stereo and lighter worked. Then, just as quickly, it blew the fuse again. After the third fuse, Nick checked the radio itself. The piece of crap is shorting out. The wires are a big tangle in there. Nick taped a couple of wires up for her and didn't charge us. That was nice. 
So, no radio for Rachel still. We went online to Best Buy and she picked out an inexpensive radio. (She PAID for it herself, WOW!) Now she still has to pay for installation... It will need someone with nerves of steel and the ability to not blow a bunch of electrical parts of the car. In other words, an expert, not some flunky.


Rachel's room is in transition. Gone are all the pinks. I'm hoping to paint it a nice light blue in a week or so. Also, I'd like to paint the section of wall between the 2 front windows black chalkboard. I think that is so cool! I'm painting the "new" headboard today. 
I put the neon pink curtains on Craigs list. Got one call, hopefully I'll sell them today. 
Pit Bull and Parolees hanging out

Rachel's room, in transition

Everybody, watch Hiyah WORK!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment