Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday February 10 2012

Mirror on Bill's truck
There is a male cardinal in our back yard this is obsessed with himself. I swear, he is a teenage girl who has been  reincarnated as a bird. This cardinal jumps on the mirrors on Bill's truck to look at himself. He does this over and over and over again. It is maddening. He flaps his wings and puts marks on the mirrors, stands on the top and looks down at himself. He can do this for what seems like an hour. I put brown plastic bags on the mirrors to see if it would help. The next day, he was back. We will have to do this everyday to make him go away, I think.

Tomorrow, David's Crabs is supposed to open up. I imagine traffic will be a nightmare. I have to leave to go to class just after noontime. I'll be lucky if I can find a parking spot when I get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment