Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday February 23 2012

Went to a temp agency today. Filled out lots of paperwork. Who knows? Something has got to give....
The pit bull is hanging out across the street again today with the parolees. Not quite the same as the ones on TV, but amusing none the less. There's plenty of drama, alcohol, drugs, dealers, ho's, bums, and just plain malingerers over there. Earlier, someone was singing (loudly and poorly). Now, they are just sitting out there with a few 40 ounces between them. What a life. Get up, walk to the hood, hang out. Drink, maybe do some drugs, urinate in the alley. Wow! Does it get any better than that!
Damn, I think I hear an ice cream truck out there. Can you imagine? I mean it is February but it's 85 DEGREES!
I just confirmed it, yes it IS the ice cream truck! Think I'll see if they have Italian Ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment