Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday February 4 2012

 OK, we tracked Rachel's Iphone to 1401 Johnny Mercer, Islands Tree apartments. The girl that lives there sits behind Rachel in French class. The phone was missing after French class. The girl categorically denies having the phone. Lying Bitch.
Police won't do anything. It happened on campus BUT the phone was taken off campus. Do you think if I saw a kid smoking a pile of weed on campus but then he drove away, I could only report it to the School Police? Then, since the phone was off campus, why can't the police respond?
Campus police officer is out until at least Monday as a grandparent died. WTF? If I go back to the apartment, words will be said. (and video will be taken by my IPhone.) I am PISSED at this lying bitch. I spend $315 for that phone. This is Theft by Taking- Georgia Law 16-8-2. See, my paralegal classes are paying off. If campus officer doesn't get the phone back on Monday, I'm taking the little bitch to court. I'll press criminal and civil charges. Give up the phone Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment