Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day 2012

Well, the pesky Puxatawny Phil did not see his shadow so that means spring is right around the corner. Whoopee! It is 77 degrees today. I think I can handle it! Also, Georgia's Beauregard the groundhog did not see his shadow in Lilburn GA so spring is supposed to be just around the corner here, too. Don't tell Bill. He hates to cut the grass!

Really?

Smashing trees
Walking down Broughton Street yesterday morning, I looked up at the planter boxes on this building. One held dead flowers. The other, a bouquet of bottles... Hmm. Savannah, a drinking town with a drinking problem.
Took a walk around Bonaventure Cemetery.  A lot of fuss has been made about a new owner that bought land across the street. He is tearing down trees and putting up I believe, a mausoleum. People are angry he is tearing down all these trees. I thought they usually cut them down but these guys are just breaking them with a backhoe. Lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment