Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday February 15 2012

111 Brady Street

Ho's and pimp conduct business here?

Trash
 It was an interesting night/morning. Last night while walking Chip and Louise, a young man and two young women followed us in to the alley. Next thing, I see them walking up the fire escape of this condemned house. I told they had to leave as they were not the owners and the house was condemned. He said "they were just conducting some business." REALLY, he said that. I told him again, CONDEMNED and then I stood there. They took the hint and left.

In the morning, Bill saw one of the girls in the street and the guy was giving her instructions.... "Get out in the street girl so they can see you..." Hmmm.. Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck....Later I went out and they were huddled up together on the second floor back deck of the house (216 W 35th.). That was it for me. I called the police and reported them. I don't want that kind in my neighborhood.
I also told the police someone opened up the back door of the condemned house at 111 Brady Street. Maybe they be conducting business there, too....

Later, I went into the alley behind our house and took another picture of the trash that people have been throwing back there. I called the city and told them this is now the 3rd time we have asked to have this debris picked up....
Trash and fence torn open

No comments:

Post a Comment