Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday February 24 2012

These aren't my pants!

Breakfast of Champs, 40 oz BEER

Rachel's tire flew off the car- look no lug nuts left!















Friday morning- what the hell are those pants doing draped over the sign? Perhaps someone was wearing them so low they just walked out of them and didn't realize it.
7 AM in the morning and a bunch of losers are out there drinking. Why can't they just stay at THEIR own house and drink? Just before I took this picture, the guy in the blue hat was standing next to the fence urinating. How nice.
First thing this morning, Rachel had to go to the dentist. She spent 15 minutes searching the house and her car for her make case. It is missing. She went to the dentist with a whole lotta attitude.
After coming home and taking a nap, Rachel went to the mall to pick up some more make up. When she pulled out of the mall, the car was making a "noise." Next thing, the tire flew off the car, hit another car and the hub dropped to the ground. She was pulling into Wendy's but didn't make it totally into a parking space.
She called me and I remembered that we got the oil changed on our cars on Monday and tires were rotated. So, I called Pep Boys and the man, Damien said he would call me back. Meanwhile I drove to meet up with her. Of course, Pep Boys did not call me back. I called again and said I needed lug nuts as they were all GONE. Damien said I needed to call 1-800-Pep Boys. Bite me. The kid had to be at work in an hour. So I drove to Pep Boys (it was about a mile away) and got the lug nuts. I couldn't really tighten them on her car but did the best I could. I followed her to Pep Boys. They checked and tightened all the lug nuts.
Now, how do I get something for this? Rachel wants new tires. I think that is a great idea. Pep Boys better pay for the car that Rachel's tire hit, too.
I'll talk to my teacher (a lawyer) in class tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Angela said you need to call the 800 number and request the legal department. Tell them what happened and go from there.

    ReplyDelete