Monday, February 6, 2012

super BAD super bowl

We are all excited before the game!

First quarter = snooze
That was the worst showing EVER for Brady. I am not a happy fan. Before the game, we were all excited. I was wearing my Brady #12 shirt. We were happy. Then, the first quarter of the game happened and I was NOT happy. When the game ended and the Giants had won, I was angry. Why brings us (the fans) all this way if you can't close the deal? I would have been happier if they had lost in the first round... 

Calling all PATRIOTS FANS! 
Think about this. Tom Brady- not married to a supermodel- wins ,3 count them 3 Super Bowls. Tom Brady married to supermodel- loses 2 Super Bowls. She is bad luck. She has to GO. Let's start a petition- Brady and Giselle have to get divorced. NOW before the next season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment