Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday February 29 2012

The campaign begins
Hey, it's Leap Day- February 29th! Exactly 12 years ago today, I bought the condo at Royal Dane in Marshfield. Rachel got her own room and Kristel and Joshua were pushed out of the nest. We see how that went...

Today I began the "campaign of  shame". I put a couple of signs on telephone poles  leading into the apartment complex where one Ariana  lives. These signs are on the pole across from her building. I will keep adding signs about the "I-phone thief from Islands High School." I'm also going to put them on windshields of cars tomorrow afternoon. Then, I'll go speak to her parents maybe this weekend. I'm sure the thief's parents aren't going to do anything. Hell, it was her father that drove her somewhere after we sent messages to the phone that we were tracking it. But, if I can get the other students to say something to her, then maybe...She is not the only IHS student in the complex, but is the only one that lives in the building where the I-phone was tracked to.

1 comment:

  1. How is the campaign going to get results on the iphone?

    ReplyDelete