Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday October 5 2011

Why walk in the street?
Here we go again. Walking in the street instead of the perfectly good sidewalk. What is wrong with these people? I get so tired of this crap. This morning, there was 6 people walking here in the street and they gave me a dirty look because I was DRIVING in the street. I ask again, what is wrong with the f'n sidewalks?
Bill got home yesterday afternoon. As if in celebration, at 9:30 PM, I heard 3 gun shots, followed by a few minutes of quiet, then another shot. Ah, home sweet home!
Then, this afternoon, at 3:30PM Rachel calls. She has a low tire on her car and she and Steven can't take the cap off the tire to put air in it. What the hell? I had to meet her at another gas station and take the cap off for her. Girl (and Steven) needs a little work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment