Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday October 6 2011

Well, another day with Rachel and the car. Yesterday, she had to be at work up town at 4. She called me at 3:15. She was near the mall (the other direction from where she needed to be). The car had a low tire and neither Rachel nor Steven could take the cap off the tire to put the air in. Poor baby. She drove closer to home and I used my fingers and took the cap off the tire. It cost $1.00 for the frigging air! What a rip off. By then it was too late for the child to drive to work AND find a parking space AND get in there by 4 PM. So, I ended up driving her uptown.

Bill decided today was the day to buy a pistol. He went to a gun store and bought a S & W
 9 mm pistol. The guy that sold it to Bill is a Sav cop. He says it is the gun he uses and is better made than the Glock. He gave Bill a couple of free passes to go to the shooting range there to practice with it. PLUS, Thursdays are Ladies Night. I can go shoot for free as long as I bring my own gun (or Bill's) and Ammo! How FUN! You sure won't find that in California or Massachusetts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment