Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday October 27 2011

It has been a rough couple of days. Rachel's car was diagnosed with needing a starter. It wasn't in stock but Dave got it in yesterday AM. After installing the starter, Scott did some welding on the truck hinge and got the thing to close. So, she got her car back late yesterday. Did she ask how much? Did she say thank you? HELL NO. Bitch just took off and left me there to deal with the bill. It was $300. Damn. Between her insurance of $80 a  month and now $300 for these repairs, there goes 2 full weeks of my unemployment. And then, she had the balls to say she wasn't paying the $27.95 for the tire to be mounted/balanced last week because if I had brought the wheel to the junkyard, he would have mounted it for free. What the hell? She hit a curb and bent the frigging wheel. It would not have held the tire if Scott hadn't hit it with a rubber mallet. The balancing was needed as it was hit. What an ass.

I guess the people up at the building department don't want to do their job. I called on Friday to say that Dirty South had built an addition to the store and did not have permits. This is Thursday and nothing has been done.  This town really sucks. I called again and they said it was on the list of things to check out..Yeah.

I also dropped off ANOTHER application to the county for another frigging job. It is so lame. The first page of the application has your date of birth and year graduated from high school. Since I'm over 50, that is a huge red flag. Plus, they have you fill out a form stating race and sex. I'm never going to be hired as long as I have to fill these forms out. It is so prejudicial.

No comments:

Post a Comment