Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday October 22 2011

So, how much did the curbing of the tire cost? I got a deal from a used tire place- he wanted $40 for a nice used tire, but I talked him down to $30. Then it was $27.95 to have it mounted and balanced at Savannah Tire. Then, Rachel did manage to drive the car on the donut to Savannah Tire and have them put the tire on. I know I didn't feel like putting it on the car and I just don't think it is safe for her to be driving the car with a donut spare on the front.
As of last week, Rachel owed me $195 for car repairs and a cell phone. She paid me $40 this week, but now she is $58 more in the hole. This car is truly a money pit!

On a fun note, went to Golden Corral for dinner last night. They have a truly awesome chocolate fountain. Damn, it was good! They had strawberries, pineapple, marshmallows, and my fav, coconut macaroons. OMG! It was the best.

This morning, I was taking Chip for a walk and saw the neighbor had this elaborate set up for his ladder to work on his house. I don't know, but I'd have to say it isn't OSHA approved.

Golden Corral, Awesome!

What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment