Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday October 25 2011

Rachel's broken hair

Red makeup in the sink
Ah, the adventures of Rachel's first car continue.... On Sunday around 7 PM, she was at Parker's Gas station on Victory and ... the beast would not start. She called me, but I don't have any jumper cables. She called a friend, he tried to jump it, it wouldn't start. Damn. I called the Auto Club and got it towed to Dave's shop- Two Nuts and a Bolt. Yesterday, went by and Dave said, Yup, the starter is gone. Then we looked at the trunk. Why won't it close? Well, Dave noticed that the hinge on the left side was pushed in. The metal had actually broken. Nice. This afternoon, at 1, the part was still not in. Rachel will be pissed.

Yesterday after I picked up Rachel from school, Bill called her on the phone, angry. Seems she had made a mess of the bathroom. What do you think? Rachel said she didn't see anything. I know kids have selective hearing, but I guess Rachel has selective vision as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment