Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday October 7 2011

Ah, Friday. You know what that means. Crack And Crabs night in the hood. This morning, all I could smell outside was the cooking of crabs. Yuck. I mean, I like crabs, but dang, I can't enjoy sitting outside with my dogs while smelling the ocean...
It is official. I spoke with Malcolm, the owner of David's Crabs. Hiyah has been officially FIRED. We knew he couldn't last working. Ha Ha!
It is supposed to rain for the the next 4 days- although not all the time. Rachel still can't close her trunk and the duct tape isn't holding for more than a couple of hours. Now this morning she tells me, she lost the plastic shielding that goes under the front of the car. Nice. This car wasn't that bad looking when she got it, but it is taking a beating at this girl's hands.
Today, I finished decorating the outside for Halloween. The inside still needs some cobwebs put up, but for the most part it is done,too.
Since most young kids don't know the Wizard of Oz, I only made one section the Wiz. Then, there is the graveyard and the pirates. Came out pretty good, I think!
The witch, the scarecrow, the tornado the tin man and the movie poster!

The graveyard


Fresh GRAVE!
WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment