Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday October 19 2011

Rachel asked me take her to work this afternoon. She walked across the street to her car to get her work shoes. Then I drove her to work in my car. When we were almost at Outback, she started to frantically look for her phone. Couldn't find it. She asked me to look for it when I got home. So, I did. I looked upstairs and down. Just then, she called and I told her I couldn't find it in the house and maybe she left it in her car when she got her work shoes.  I looked outside and saw Hiyah walking by Rachel's car. He looked at the car and then looked across the street at my house. I swear he had this look, like "this must be a trick, I must be on camera." When I went outside and looked at Rachel's car, there was her phone, laying on the roof of her car! Been there for at least 20 minutes. Amazing.

1 comment: