Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday October 7 2011

Broken driver's door handle

DUDE!
OK, another day, another problem with the Money Pit (Rachel's car). This is the driver's door handle. It has snapped off. What a piece of ....!


While driving Rachel to work uptown last night, some psycho broad about 50 years old, was driving up Drayton Street which is 2 lanes and one way. She was honking her horn and laughing. We were stuck at a red light and then we couldn't move through the green light because a damn tourist bus had blocked the road. She kept honking the horn. The guy in front of her got out and asked her what was her problem. She laughed and continued to honk the horn. I believe this is the same a-hole that did the same thing to me in the spring when I went to pick up Rachel from school. Let's hope someone puts a hurt on these people. She is driving a Big white SUV with a vanity plate from a college that starts with AQ..... Some college "kids" don't grow up.

This morning while I was at my favorite Starbucks at Bull and Broughton, I saw this... My oh My. I must say, I stared for a bit. Yes, it is a DUDE wearing a fur coat (it is only about 70 degrees outside), black jeggings, a black feather earring in his right ear and black 3 inch heels. On the plus side, dude could walk in those heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment