Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday May 30, 2012

I got this from Groupon today:
 From: Groupon <mail@e.groupon.com>
Subject: Father's Day deals for the man who gave birth to you


Seriously, the man you gave birth to you. OK so what did mom do? Just along for the ride?
Well, let's start off with what happened yesterday. Tuesday. Rachel had a 3 day weekend, a concert on Saturday 250 miles away, and ended with her birthday on Monday. OK we made it through all that drama. Then, Tuesday I wake her up for school at 6:40 am. I had a migraine and told her I can't be yelling at you 6 times to get downstairs and go to school. School starts at 7:45. At 7:30, she says she can't find her car keys. Well... I don't drive that piece of sh*t. So, I tell her to keep looking. I fell asleep after taking another migraine pill. I woke up at 9 to find Rachel back in bed asleep! I told her I'd drive her, but nothing doing. She looks around her room again, still can't find the keys and back to bed she went. Finally, at 2 pm, she got up. Found her keys wrapped up in her sheets. Let her explain to the school why she didn't go. I'm not giving her a note, for sure.


Now this morning, get her up. She finally leaves at 8. Yes, school starts at 7:45....
So, I have a late start to go to Starbucks. All my usual spots are taken. I keep going and magically, 2 spots opened up right in front of SB! I'm amazed. I pull up taking the one further away from the intersection. I get out and open the back door to get my purse, when bam! A woman in a full size pick up pulling into the spot behind me, smacks into the back of my Subaru. What the hell? I go look and there isn't any damage. Hell, it's been hit worse by 2 hit 'n run drivers. The woman is all apologetic. I told her no damage, no problem. She was so grateful she bought me a SB gift card. That was nice.


Then, I get home. I take a look at my and Rachel's checking account balances. What the? Rachel has more money today than yesterday and she hasn't worked. So I look a little more. She made a deposit of $150 check yesterday. Hmmm. Curious. I open up the deposit. No f'n way. It is a check for $150 made out to ISLANDS HIGH SCHOOL for SENIOR DUES... Damn. Rachel "cashed" a check made out to the school for her friend.
OMG. This is bad. The day after she turns 17 she commits a crime... I can't do anything for her. It will have to be between Rachel, Wells Fargo and the girl's dad...(and maybe the police). She may have colored her hair black, but Rachel is still a BLONDE. Thinks it is OK to cash checks for people. So naive. This will be an expensive lesson.l

No comments:

Post a Comment