Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday May 14 2012

Well, I am certainly glad I didn't spend the $69 to update my TomTom. Damn thing won't work. I plugged it in, the green light comes on indicating it is charging. I left it charging for several hours. Then, NOTHING. Held down the button, lightly pressed the button, SQUEEZED the button, STOMPED the button. Still, won't turn on. So much for that.

This massage therapist I know, Lenny, told me about an attorney client of his in desperate need of a paralegal. Lenny told the guy to give me a call. Of course, the attorney calls me when I'm outside walking the dogs. Not exactly an opportune time to be jotting down his e-mail address or chatting.... Anyways, he says he will call back and leave his e-mail address on VM. Just my luck, he calls back and the message is garbled. I called him later and left him a VM.
Nothing else happened over the weekend.
This morning I sent him a text. He did text back his email address so that I could send him my resume. We'll see.

Meanwhile, tomorrow is the big day to sign up for the VA program for students. I am so totally ready to start getting some kind of income....

Also, tomorrow is my luncheon at school for being on the President's List. All A's again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment