Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday May 21 2012

Pretty quiet out there. I saw Hiyah sweeping the sidewalk. Working hard to make enough money for that 40 ounce of Old Milwaukee...Stupid liquor store has opened back up. The hearing is May 31. If I'm not working by then, I'll surely be at the city council hearing on the license...
Not doing much except homework these days. Although this morning I did cut the grass. Yes, me.. Just the front yards though, hell, we've been in a drought. The backyard is 60% stone, 15% pavers, 5% grass and the rest is DUST! 

Funny thing, Rachel just called. She was driving with the moon roof open and  smoking a cigarette. Someone uptown had sprinklers on and the water hit her in the face!!! HA HA HA!


1 comment:

  1. Poor Rachel.. Although it is funny!!! Reminds me of the guy in the convertible that kept cutting me off. Finally I got in front of him and as soon as I did, I put my windshield washers on and the water hit the guy in the head. Matt and I laughed for a long while.

    ReplyDelete