Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday June 1 2012

I didn't go to the hearing for the liquor store yesterday. I had already left my comments with the clerk's office 3 weeks ago. This morning I see Montgomery Liquors is NOT open. That is a good thing. Malcolm from David's Crabs told me it was shut down. While that is good news, he said the people that run the BP station want to open up the liquor store. I hope the hell not. Malcolm also told me that earlier this week there was a stabbing at the BP station. That's the next damn thing that needs to GO!

Rachel is now thinking about completing her last 2 high school classes at Savannah Tech as a dual enrolled student in the fall semester. Then, she would look into going to Georgia Southern in the Spring as a freshman (but not dual enrolled). That isn't a bad thing. She is looking at renting a place on the islands with some friends. I'm not sure how that will work... Time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment