Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Trash Talking

On Thursday after 4, I could see the excessive trash next door had not been picked up. I called the city before closing time. I got the sanitation supervisor on the phone. He called up a truck and the driver said they picked up the trash already. I told the supervisor, that is not true, I am looking at it. So, the truck came out.
When I saw the truck arrive, I went out the back gate to "talk trash." Oh yeah, I said that is all from 310 W. 35th street. They wouldn't touch it until the supervisor arrived. He took one look and then he took pictures. Said $250 would be added to the water bill. Nice.

City Workers picking up the piles

Broken step
Louise destroyed the bunny

This morning, I saw the last tenant from upstairs. I told him I had not gotten the keys. Also, the trash on the front porch needed to be removed and I informed him of the $250 charge to remove the trash. I told him that would be coming out of the security deposit. Then, he told me the water was shut off. I asked him, weren't you staying behind to finish cleaning? Must be hard without water... All he could do was agree.

Later, I checked the alley again to see how much more trash the guy had put outside. The recycle bin was full of garbage. Great. That won't be emptied. Then I noticed one of the back steps was broken. The girls downstairs told me they had been throwing things, including the furniture down the stairs. OK, I'm charging them to fix the stair, too.

This afternoon, I went out for less than a hour. When I came back, Louise was very animated, bouncing around. Chip was acting strange, with his head down. When I walked into the living room, I saw...the reason. The bunny was Dead...I know it was Louise. The bitch. Now there is no more funny bunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment