Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday June 4 2012

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. "
-- Plato, Philosopher 
About 10 this morning, I called the city about trash left on Brady Street. I guess the neighbors had already called. Then this afternoon, I walked by with Chip and Dang! the stuff was already picked up.
I had a phone interview with Progressive Insurance. All those questions about how do you handle a customer ... how did you do something that .... What a pain. I did the best I could. Decision in about 2 weeks about whether I get an in person interview.
On the other hand, I did go ahead and called back the guy about taking pics of foreclosures/pre-forclosures. Get paid a whopping $4. Well, it is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment