Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday June 2 2012

Fairly quiet out there. Friday night crack 'n crabs is just not the same with Dirty South Records closed and now Montgomery Liquors closed, too.
Malcolm told me something interesting about good old Hiyah. Seems the felon tried to pass off a fake $20 bill at David's Crabs. When the cashier wrote on it with the special pen, she could tell the bill was bad. Hiyah threw a hissy and the girl ended up giving him back the bill. Malcolm was pissed. He let the cashier know, next time, keep the bill and call the police. Damn, that would have been good. Put old Hiyah back in the big house.

Last night, SCAD alumni held its annual free concert in Forsyth Park. I hadn't heard of the bands before plus I had so much homework to finish up so I didn't go. Rachel went with a few girl friends. She managed to slink on home at 6:30 am. Hmmm. She took a short nap and then the girls went to Tybee Island. Must be nice.

When I took Chip for a walk along Brady Street, I saw this large pile of crap. Not sure if it is a SCAD student(s) trash or if someone was maybe evicted. I'll be calling the city about it on Monday. That has gotta go.
trash on Brady Street

No comments:

Post a Comment