Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday

Had a final in Legal Research and Writing today. What a fiasco. We were told originally we were to turn in our legal paper and then we would take the final. Then...
He decided to have a review for the final at 1:15. After half an hour, I was more confused than when I walked in the door. Then, he told us to study in a group for another half hour and then work on our brief again for half an hour. WTF? My brief is on my laptop AT HOME. I was working on it right up to the minute I ran out the door to get to class! It turns out, he didn't have the final done. While we were "studying" in class, he was making up the final!  Much as I tried to study for it, I know I only got about a C. I talked to another girl as she and I were leaving at the same time, she isn't even sure she made a C. AND... we are allowed to use note cards.... Nothing printed, it has to be in our own writing. But whatever you study, just seems like you never "get" what is on his test. One class, we spent an hour on the verbs LIE and LAY. Yes, we had a test on it, too. No, it is not English class, it is LEGAL research and writing.

Started cleaning the apartment next door. It was $300+  for the carpet cleaning. In 13 months, they had NEVER vacuumed the carpets. The pic on the left, that is from ONE room. I filled the vacuum bucket up 5 times. By the time I did the last room, my vacuum cleaner was burning up. The filters were all clogged. I hate those people.

I told Rachel if she cleans all the windows, I'll give her $20. Better than just giving her money for nothing. She can do the insides of all the windows and the outside of the ones in the kitchen and front since it has both front and back porches (and is on the second floor). Bill will need to fix the back porch step and hopefully paint the place. Meanwhile, I still have tons of cleaning to do before I sleep, and tons of cleaning before I sleep.....

JUST ONE ROOM

Grime

No comments:

Post a Comment