Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday August 31 2011

Pretty dull day here in the hood. On the other hand, there has been something like 10 shootings in Savannah in the 24 hours of Monday to Tuesday. What the hell is wrong with people? One guy shot 3 people because he said they stole his dog. After shooting them, he didn't even take the dog with him. What the hell is that all about?

I'm still pissed about the police not taking Bill's call seriously. He took the time to remember the license plate of the guy stealing wires from 208 W 35th Street and called it in. The frigging dispatcher didn't do crap. Didn't write it up, didn't tell the police. What the hell are we paying her salary for? Bitch should be fired. I know that Tony Lopez is working to get caught up on this but there is a problem here. I sent a letter to the newspaper. Let's see if they want to do something. I also let the reporter know that we never heard from the Juvenile officers about Rachel being punched in the face LAST MONTH. I realize we have other juveniles actually shooting people but still. This was an assault, battery and intimidation. If the girl's family had ANY money, I'd take them to court for the torts. (learned that in my paralegal studies this past month). However, the girl's family can't even afford to fix their A/C. 2 years it has been not working. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment