Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday September 1 2011

I think Hiyah is getting to be a little camera shy these days. I saw him get his Old Milwaukee and run inside the house this morning bright and early.
This morning, Rachel left bright and early at 7 AM. She was on the phone with her buddy Steven and was meeting him somewhere. Then, at 9 AM, I get a call from school. Rachel was LATE. WTF? She now has detention. I asked her this afternoon and she said she met Steven at the park and then her car wouldn't start. The car needs to get in the shop but she can't seem to get her ass out of it.

Still haven't heard anything back from the reporter. Guess he's not interested.
It was pretty quiet outside. I went to look out the window and saw the boys in blue. Funny how that seems to make the cockroaches disappear.
All's quiet on the Western Front


No comments:

Post a Comment