Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday September 21 2011

Car on sidewalk at 37th and MLK

Hiyah and a LOUD friend
Around 10 this morning, as I drove by MLK and 37th, there was a car sitting on the sidewalk facing the wrong way. If you look at the pic closely, you will see it just missed hitting the house.
I think Hiyah has given up working. I haven't seen him working for a bit now. It must have been terrible to work for a few days. Here is Hiyah walking up to the porch. His friend is a Hiyah wanna be. He is sitting on the porch in a Hiyah-like hat, drinking beer in a bag. Again, if he was quiet, that would be one thing, but the guy is so frigging loud, he brings attention to himself.

Well, Troy Davis is supposed to be put to death at 6 PM. All the media and bleeding heart organizations around the world are trying to get his sentence commuted.  Funny, I don't hear about anyone trying to get the sentence commuted of the white man in Texas that dragged a black man behind his truck for 3 miles, killing him. Hmmmm....He only killed one man. Troy Davis killed at least 2 including a cop. Justice should be served equally.

Something that has been aggravating me a lot has been the damn jaywalkers around here. What is it with these people? I came home this morning and 3 young men are walking in the street on 35th Street. Why? We have a great invention around here, called the S-I-D-E-W-A-L-K! The guys seemed a bit put out when I drove very close to them, pulled in front of my house and parked. I told them we have wonderful sidewalks here, they should USE them. And another thing, why are these able-bodied young men out here walking the street anyway? Shouldn't they be working or trying to find a job? Not hanging out at 9 in the morning. I'm sure I'll have more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment