Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday September 6 2011

The boys in blue.

OMG Hiyah is working!
I stepped out for a bit and when I returned, I said to myself, Dang, it is awfully quiet out here. Then I looked across the street. Hmmm. Boys in blue in the hood. Yup, that'll make the cockroaches slither away.

OMG, I looked outside and there is Hiyah and his old lady sweeping!!! The landlord, Ben had cut the grass and now Hiyah, yes HIYAH, is out there sweeping. I'm glad I got a picture, 'cause otherwise I wouldn't believe it.

On the Rachel front, the beast wouldn't start when she got out of school. She wasn't sure if it was out of gas, so I brought the gas can and put a gallon in it. Of course it still wouldn't start. I brought her home for an hour then we went back. After a few minutes, it finally started. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment