Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday September 29 2011

Another shooting last night. This one is 5 blocks away from us on Montgomery Street. The co-owner of Mr. Wonderful's (a club) was shot around 8:30 PM. What the hell is  going on in Savannah? This is 3 homicides within walking distance to our house in a WEEK! 

This morning, I put a sign on the fence of the trash can thief on 34th street. I put the picture of the trash can with the big number 310 on it behind their fence on the note. I told them not to steal neighbors' trash cans. Pick up the damn phone and dial 3-1-1. The city will deliver you FREE trash cans as long as you pay for water/sewer/trash removal. As soon as the trash men picked up the trash this morning, I ran outside and picked up my 2 trash cans and locked them behind my fence!

I started my Halloween decorations. I'm still not thrilled with the tornado. When Bill comes home, maybe he will have some more ideas.
Those famous Ruby Red Slippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment