Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday September 4 2011

Been a little quiet out there. Saw some female get a can of Old Milwaukee from somewhere (BP on Montgomery?) and walk over to Hiyah's place. She didn't even have it in a paper bag. There are no Sunday sales, so I don't know where she got it from.

Saturday AM, Rachel called me at 8 AM (can you believe it, she was awake at that hour on a Saturday?).  I was at Starbucks trying to enjoy some quiet time. She had been stopped by the police on Friday night. The MONEY PIT had no license plate light. WTF? Can you believe it? I checked it when I got home and sure enough, there was no light. I reached in behind the bumper and found the light but there is nothing to hold it in place above the license plate. I duct taped the hell out of it and now it shines down on the plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment