Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday August 21 2011

All alone on a Sunday
At 8:30 AM, no liquor stores open because it is Sunday, so Hiyah sits all alone. How sad. :-(((
Yesterday, I gave Rachel a list of things TO DO. 1. Empty the trash she was supposed to empty on Wednesday AND put it outside. 2. Empty the Parker's soda cup that has been sitting on the table for the better part of a week. Throw empty cup in the trash. 3. Pick up the seat covers for her car that I washed and put them in her car. (I don't care if she puts them on the seats, just get them out of my hall.) 4. Bring her blanket and clean laundry that I washed, up to her room.
She waited until it was almost time for her to go to work to do the stuff on the list. She emptied the trashes, but could not manage to get the bag outside. Since there had been garbage in her room, the trash bag stunk. Bill ended up taking it outside. What the hell is she going to do when she is on her own? Life is going to be very hard for Rachel.

I told her, she has 360 days left of high school. 180 days as a junior and 180 as a senior. It will go by quickly and she will have not learned anything about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment