Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday August 2 2011

Last night while walking the dogs at 11:15 PM, I saw an Executive Cab driving up and down 35th and 34th Streets. He was only going about 10 mph. I can't imagine he was going to pick up too many fares at this hour in this "limited" area. Isn't it illegal for cabs to cruise for fares? I don't know, but it was creepy.
Then there is the matter of Rachel getting punched in the face. The Police took the report and said the Juvenile Officer would be in touch that week. Well, it has been more than 2 weeks. What the hell is going on? Maybe the girl that punched Rachel has some family political connections? Maybe the police never filed the report? Not happy.

I don't get the bike.
This house was scraped months ago and I don't know why it is not being painted.  Look at this bike. I just don't get it. Why are the forks so extended? This is not a child riding it. The bike rider is like 30+ years old...

No comments:

Post a Comment