Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday August 25 2011 -The further adventures of Rachel & SAA

Wednesday outfit- white shirt with less than 1 inch collar.
This is what Rachel was wearing on Wednesday the 3rd day of school. After day 1 and day 2 of hearing "skirts too short", Rachel was wearing pants. I breathed a sigh of relief. Then, don't you know it, I get a call. This shirt doesn't have a big enough COLLAR! WTF?  This is getting out of hand. I talked to the principal about it. He said certain teachers are being a bit radical.

So, Thursday morning, no phone calls. I'm thinking, hey! this is all right! Then I check my e-mail. Would you believe it? I got a message from Rachel's school saying she missed class and needs to have a note to return to school. I fired off a nasty text to Rachel, asking where the hell she was. Then, I started thinking, HMMMMM. Let's check into this. I called the school. Yes, Rachel was not in class. I said, check again. The woman said to hold on while she contacted the teacher. Oh, my mistake he said. Rachel was here. Damn. The kid could have gotten an ass busting for this... 


No comments:

Post a Comment