Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday August 14 2011

Graffiti in alley

Flooding on 35th
Well,someone is putting their tag all over the alley in the 200 block of W 35th Street. On this garage is Roger with a circle around the R. On several trash cans have the letter R with a circle around it in paint. Hmm. Maybe the police should look for someone named Roger. This could be the work of a gang member but could just as likely be some SCAD student.... We had some heavy rain this afternoon again. The street is flooding. This has almost never happened in the 4 years we have lived here. I think the scumbags have filled up the sewers with cans, bottles, and styrofoam containers so they don't drain....Rachel didn't get up on Friday to get her car fixed. Last night I had to drive her to work and pick her up, too. This afternoon, her car wouldn't start again. I took her to the store (Plato's Closet). Later when we returned, her car started. That was good for me because I didn't feel like driving her to work again. She better get up tomorrow AM and get that beast into the shop. School starts next Monday (the 22nd) and she needs dependable transportation. I am not going to be able to drive her to school when I get a J-O-B!

1 comment: