Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday August 13 2011 (Bill's Birthday)

WTF? You call this parking?
Well, Friday night and it was crack and crabs night. I guess this one had his crack early because he parked like that for at least a half hour. I can't understand why he didn't get a ticket. When I was leaving 35th Street, it was very difficult to pull out into traffic with this knucklehead parked on the corner like that.
What the hell did she do now?
Ah, the Rachel car. What can I say? She said the bumper was scraping against the tire. I'll say. The whole front bumper cover is loosened and both plastic inner fenders are scratching the tires. She won't admit to having done anything. I still can't get her to get out of bed to put the car in the shop on a day when Dave is open. This car is just falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment