Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday August 5 2011

Rug before

Rug after

Filth in that one little rug
Today is something different. I have one of those nice vacuums with the cyclonic action that seems to do a decent job picking up dog hair and dirt from the rugs and floor. (Granted, it is NOT a Dyson. Who the hell can afford $650 for a vacuum? And speaking of Dyson, can't that dude afford some decent teeth? $650+ for his vacuums, and that is at WALMART... Dude, really, do something.)
Anyway, I digress. What I am getting at is this. Bill's carpet cleaner died like 6 months or so ago. We don't have a lot of carpet so it didn't seem like a big deal. I went out yesterday and bought a decent carpet cleaner for $250. I cleaned all the rugs downstairs. The filth was unbelievable. Then, today, I looked at the one in the dining room and decided it needed cleaning again. I mean, really. Can you see the difference? This little runner is only 2 feet by 7 feet. Yet look at the crud I got out.  This is crazy. Looks like I'll be cleaning for days and days.

No comments:

Post a Comment