Thursday, September 6, 2012

WTF

Where is the owner
On Saturday I had an appointment with the man who lives here. I got there precisely at 1. (yes it was on Labor Day weekend.) I called before I left but there was no answer. When I go to the house, there was no door bell to ring. Music was playing loudly and the screen door was locked. I knocked several times on the window, then left.
Yesterday, the office made another appointment with him. I called him and confirmed that I would meet up with him today, Thursday, at 5. As I pulled up to the house, I saw 2 police cars in front of the house. After I parked and exited the car, a third car pulled up. I asked if it was OK for me to go to the house as I had an appointment. I was told to hold back...

Ominous.

I waited.
One of the officers then asked why I was there. I explained I was there to meet with the man for a car accident to sign some papers. They were more interested.
I said he didn't answer the door on Saturday but I spoke to him yesterday at which time he assured me he would be home.
The police sergeant asked me to wait, they might want me to be a witness. HUH? WTF? Witness to WHAT?
The 3 officers walked around the house. Then they came back to the front door. They asked me about the taxi. Yes, I said, it was there on Saturday, too.
That is all I know, and I'm sticking to it! I gave them my personal business card and they let me go. Sayonara!

As far as the shooting early Saturday morning, the news says that the couple was NOT randomly shot. Wow. Shocker. Again, what were they doing out at 3:45 am? But here's the weird part. The news says the 2 were passengers. Huh? Who was driving? More questions than answers at this time.
It was a very deadly weekend. On Talahi Island, (which is in Chatham County heading toward Tybee Island) a 14 year old killed his dad and his mum helped to cover it up. Damn.
Also, on River Street at 1 in the morning, a guy was shot and died while trying to get away. What is going on here? 4 murders on a 3 day weekend. Makes you think. Might be safer to move to Baghdad..

No comments:

Post a Comment