Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sicko to go along with the crime, crime, crime

This afternoon I was walking the dogs across Barnard Street at 35th Street, I saw a young,black, shirtless, man behind the house next to Delany Hall. As I walked past him, I realized his ...manhood... was out. He stared at me and proceeded to (it doesn't rhyme with Gee) ..... The SICKO.
I was wearing pants with small pockets and it took several seconds to get my phone out of the pocket. Then, the soft stretchy cover that I have on it is one made for the IPhone 4 so it ends up covering up the bottom of the screen on the front and the camera lens on the back.. the parts so that I couldn't make a call or take a pic. Just as I tried to take the cover off the phone so I could use it, Louise pulled hard to the right and Chip pulled to the left and the phone fell on the ground. F*CK. I picked up the phone and told the sicko I was dialing 911 and that what he was doing was a sex crime. Pervert. He took off down Brady Street. Too late for me to call 911 at that point. I have got to get a cover for this phone that will fit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment