Saturday, September 15, 2012

I used to like Math

This college math class is stupid. I'm studying to be a paralegal and this math is NOTHING that I will ever use. Biggest math problem I'll have- XYZ insurance company is offering you x dollars for your accident. After the attorney takes 30% (some take as much as 50% but let's not go there), you are left with 70% x $ and after your doctor's bills are paid, even less.  Is that enough? Hell no, let's ask for y $.
There's my math.
What I'm being given is (a to the nth power minus b to the nth power) cubed. WTF? or 7 the square root sign over five minus square root sign over 35. Really? What does that even mean? I am spending 4-6 hours a day 7 days a week on this damn math, and I have 3 other subjects that I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment