Saturday, September 1, 2012

A little excitement

Another shooting in the 'hood
11 last night, walking the dogs, a helicopter came flying overhead. Spotlight on, scanning around 37th street, it was there for a good 15 minutes. I stood on the porch with the dogs for a bit and watched but couldn't tell what was happening. Then I walked into the kitchen and saw the copter's searchlight was in my backyard. That got my attention. I ran to the front of the house and watched the copter circle around again and again. Finally it went back to 37th street. I don't know what was happening and nothing was mentioned on the news or online news...

This morning at 7:30 I left to go to Starbucks. I couldn't go all the way up Jefferson due to this roadblock. While up at SB, I saw a detective. I asked and sure enough, there was a shooting this morning. However, he had no clue what was happening last night.

Had my physical yesterday. Talked to my doctor about the Rachel incident last week. The doctor said Rachel was drugged as her daughter had an incident that was quite similar.. (as in losing control of her bowels, not remembering most likely roofies).
 "The three most commonly used drugs for date rape are alcohol and two prescription-strength sleep aids. The two prescription drugs are GHB, also known as gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, and benzodiazepines (such as flunitrazepam, also known as Rohypnol or "roofies")."

No comments:

Post a Comment