Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday April 3 2012

Saturday night, Blue lights

The YARD in Augusta

How sad, guest not allowed inside     
















See the pretty blue lights reflecting in the glass! This was the view while I was watching Cops, Savannah on Saturday night.. What a coincidence.
Yesterday morning, I saw this sleeping thing across the street on Hiyah's front porch. I guess his old lady won't let guests in. Must be why they all sit out on the porch, drink, and then urinate beside the porch. How disgusting.
Well Hey! The camera finally moved at Jones Old Cars in Augusta!!! Looky there!
Cars, cars everywhere but not a one to drive... I don't see that tractor that ran over Glen. It was like something out of a Stephen King novel- tractor started up all by itself and ran over my brother-in-law. I'd be calling it Christine and shooting the tires. I'll keep checking on the camera and call if I see "Christine" moving.

2 comments:

  1. Christine is to the right of the shack. It hasn't been used since Glen was ran over. I wouldn't go near it for nothing. Someone obviously moved it a little bit because the bucket is no longer inside the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I hear about this? A tractor that started by itself..maybe it was a zombie?? Might be something to that ad hmmm.....maybe we should consider sum of those zombie bullets?

    ReplyDelete